Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to four world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, The Maritime Experiential Museum, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Other attractions include the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa, a casino, six unique hotels and the Resorts World Convention Centre.
Universal Studios Singapore®
Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones.
Off-Peak (Mon - Thu, except Gazetted School & Public Holidays)
Peak (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, June, December)
From 2 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020, celebrate the holidays at Universal Studios Singapore, and make it the merriest Christmas yet. Join the Despicable Me family and Minions, then meet Sesame Street neighbours and wild friends from Madagascar, and catch a collection of Christmas shows!
Enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 1,000 species, across 50 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next. It's a marine life experience you won’t forget.
Genting Hotel Jurong
Hard Rock® Hotel Singapore
Please refer to the package flyer for more information, terms & conditions.
Photos courtesy of Resorts World Sentosa Singapore.
- Round trip economy class air ticket on CX
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Airport transfers by private car (applicable for transfer between 07:01-22:59)
- One day Theme Parks admission pass (Universal Studios Singapore®+S.E.A Aquarium™)
- HK$100,000 Travel Insurance [Zurich Insurance (Hong Kong) 24-hour emergency hotline +852-2886-3977]
- 0.15% TIC Levy
- Fuel surcharge
Price not included
- Airport tax & HK security charge(if any)