Direct to Fiji Happiness
Located in the heart of the South Pacific, Fiji is blessed with 333 tropical islands that are home to some of the happiest people on Earth.
Tips for travelling in Fiji
Scan QR Code for details
<< Outer Island >>
Treasure Island Resort
Being one of Fiji’s most iconic resorts, spending a holiday with us will be one to remember. A little slice of Fijian paradise, our resort caters for weddings, couples getaways or family breaks where the kids will have the time of their lives. There is so much to do on Treasure Island from extreme relaxation to the more active sport.
Treasure is extremely proud to be a Sustainable Tourism Champion, working with the South Pacific Tourism Organisation on their pilot project to develop bench marking criteria for the region’s hospitality industry.
Sleeping Giant Zipline, Orchid Falls & Jungle Safari
Sigatoka River Safari
Hot Springs and Mud Pool
Sky Dive Fiji Flavours of Fiji - Market Tour & Cooking Class
As morning flight departs from Nadi at 0820, suggest guest to stay at Nadi Main Island for their last night in Fiji. Kindly check with our staff for details.
Pullman Nadi Bay Resort and Spa Fiji
Superior Garden View - One King Bed
HKD1110up (per room per night with breakfast)
Please refer to the package flyer for more details
- Round trip economy class air ticket on FJ
- 3 nights Treasure Island Resort accommodation
- Roundtrip transfers between Nadi International Airport and Vuda Marina
- Roundtrip speed boat transfers between Vuda Marina and Resort
- HK$100,000 Travel Insurance [Zurich Insurance(Hong Kong) 24-hour emergency hotline+852-2886-3977]
- 0.15% TIC Levy
Price not included
- Airport tax & HK security charge(if any)