Cheollipo Arboretum located in Taean Coast National Marine Park was built in 1966 by C. Ferris Miller.The park currently contains approximately 14,000 different plant species, including some rare and endangered species.
Manripo Beach has a large tidal range, but its wide and gentle beaches as well as a dense forest and abundant drinking water are worth visiting.
500g Strawberry per person
- Round trip economy class air ticket on CX
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- aean Magnolia Festival One day tour
- 0.15% TIC Levy
- HK$100,000 Travel Insurance [Zurich Insurance (Hong Kong) 24-hour emergency hotline+852-2886-3977]
Price not included
- Airport tax, HK security charge & fuel surcharge(if any) are not included